Companies – How to get Involved
Companies and other organisations are often looking for a worthy cause to support - a registered charity doing a great job, with proof of the effect it is having in helping disadvantaged or injured members of our community.
please consider the Veterans Association UK (VAUK) on the basis of the great work we do and difference we make to the lives of our veterans in need, no other Military organisation including the big established charities offer the remit offer by the VAUK. We also look after the members of the emergency services who go through severe mental traumas like our veterans and Merchant Navy, many of whom are Royal Fleet Auxiliary members.
Regarding your Staff fundraising efforts the VAUK offer a very interesting and worthwhile and would cover your Corporate and Social Responsibilities commitments.
We help Military Veterans, Emergency Services and their families where the veteran or immediate family member is suffering the effects of military trauma. It is a problem with huge personal and social costs. For veterans, their families and wider society we have access to over 200 psychotherapists nationwide, the VAUK has over 50 Regional Coordinators and volunteers from Cornwall to Inverness, many are qualified Counsellors IAG2-3 Specialising in Veterans Mental Health and
Help us, at VAUK, and you can make a real difference. Here are the reasons why.
Working with You
There many opportunities to help us. You can simply donate funds or actively work with us, as your charity partner. We have a wealth of experience in working with organisations like yours. Here is how you can help:-
• Charity of the Year – nominate us and we will help you promote your involvement, in your communications and events
• Staff fund raising – we have great ideas and promotional material, including T-shirts and flags
• Conference speaker – we can provide highly interesting content, whether delivered by a Veteran or Therapist
• courses on how managers can recognise the symptoms of trauma
1. Make a difference: we have full evidence available of the impact and benefits of our therapy for Veterans
2. Ideal for Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes
3. Team development: your teams working together voluntarily to help a great charitable cause
4. Helping the Veterans amongst your staff deal with trauma -
5. Staff training, we can train your staff to identify PTSD symptoms and help them understand the disability.
Why wait?. Contact us for ideas and information today 01282 219391 Email firstname.lastname@example.org